Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie
Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie. These are the best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They are super soft, packed with peanut butter flavor and loaded with chooclate. A while ago, I posted a photo of chocolate chip cookies after deciding to throw peanut butter into the batter at the very last minute.
Cut each cookie in half; insert, cut sides down, into top of pie. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together. Add Cool Whip and blend well. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie
- You need 1 of pkg.(16.5oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ( divided).
- Prepare 1 packages of (3.4oz) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding.
- You need 1 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of planters creamy peanut butter , divided ( I used jiff).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of thawed cool whip topping.
- It’s 1 oz of bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocktail peanuts ( chopped).
If you love chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter, this pie is for you! Cut each cookie in half; insert, cut-sides down, into top of pie. It's a super easy pie recipe to make for your loved ones. Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie.
Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Use lightly floured hands to press cookie 3/4 of the dough into bottom Of tart pan with removable bottom ( I used a 9" pie plate).
- Bake 12 to 15 min. Or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1 and 1/2" balls) place 2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 min.or until golden brown..
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. ( pudding will be thick) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter.mix well..
- Stir in 1/2 cup cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust .Top with remaining 1 cup cool whip spreading to within 1" of edge.Refrigerate 2 hours. Or until firm..
- Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half. Insert sides down into top. ( I cut mine while a little warm) of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter on High 45 sec.or until melted. Stir. Melt chocolate as directed on pkg. Drizzle p.butter then chocolate over pie, sprinkle with nuts. ( If you use a pie plate you could let in in, i took mine out) …
You'll see peanut butter pies all around the blogosphere today that are very special. They come as a request from a food blogger named Jennifer Perillo who lost her husband Mikey last week. If you love chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter, this pie is for you! Cut each cookie in half; insert, cut-sides down, into top of pie. Today's video is an easy vegan oatmeal cookie recipe.