Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
Decadent Peanut Butter Pie. The famously irresistible duo — peanut butter and chocolate — come together in this rich and creamy pie. All Reviews for Decadent Peanut Butter Pie. In medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. An easy, no-bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe that can be prepped in a matter of minutes! Today's recipe is made from scratch, no store-bought Cool Whip. You can cook Decadent Peanut Butter Pie using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
- Prepare 1 of Prepared chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Whipped topping (divided).
- You need 1 of Smuckers Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping (divided).
Learn how to make Decadent Peanut Butter Pie. Watch how to make this recipe. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Christina's peanut butter pie recipe is fabulous.
Decadent Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- In medium bowl beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar..
- Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping..
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell..
- Using spatula smooth mixture to edges of pie..
- Reserve 2 tbsp hot fudge topping and place remainder into microwave -safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute..
- Stir. Spread hot fudge over pie to cover peanut butter layer..
- Refrigerate until serving time..
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (1.5 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the 2 layers..
- Place reserved 2 tbsp hot fudge in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds..
- Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie..
- Repeat with 2 tbsp peanut butter, drizzling in opposite direction of hot fudge..
There is no better duo in our mind than peanut butter and chocolate. The melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter Oreo crust is next level genius. Every bite you take, the chocolate melts in your mouth and pairs well with the creamy peanut butter layer. Think of this chocolate peanut butter tart as a decadent, grown-up version of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. This is the BEST peanut butter pie I have ever eaten and I love making it!!