How to Prepare Tasty Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie
Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie. Alright so I've had this crazy idea in my head for awhile now. I've wanted to take the peanut butter mixture from my Homemade Buckeyes recipe and turn it into a pie!. I also envisioned a layer of chocolate ganache on top, and a chocolate cookie crust.
It's creamy, fluffy, silky smooth, and pretty light given the heavy ingredients, with a definite peanut flavor. It's not too sweet, either, with a hint of saltiness that makes it just perfect. The filling is pretty easy to put together. You can have Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie
- It’s 1 of (16oz.) jar peanut butter ( preferably Skippy).
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 packages of (8oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool whip).
- It’s 1 of (16oz.) chocolate pie crust.
- It’s 3 tbsp of semi -sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shortening (Crisco).
To make the filling: Blend the icing sugar and cream cheese. Add the vanilla and the peanut butter and mix till no streaks are left (well blended). Whip the cream and fold into the peanut butter mixture. I love chocolate and peanut butter.
Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- beat together, cream cheese & honey until mixed well..
- gently, fold in whipped topping.
- spoon into crust..
- heat chocolate chips & shortening over low heat until melted..
- drizzle over pie,chill at least 4 hrs..
When it comes in peanut butter pie, it comes as close to perfection as possible. I have made Buckeyes many times and it is one of our favorites. When I was thinking about making a peanut butter pie, I knew I wanted a no bake buckeye pie that would satisfy my chocolate buckeye craving. Sets up much better than other peanut butter pie recipes I've tried which turn out way too soupy. I choose to use an Oreo crust as I'm a chocoholic.. easy, heavenly no-bake peanut butter pie with rich "Oreo" crust. dairy free, desserts, gluten-free, keto, low-carb, low-sugar, pies and tarts, special diets.