How to Cook Tasty Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat
Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat. This easy frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Creamy and delicious–melts in your mouth. This pie is a real crowd-pleaser and it can be made with reduced-fat ingredients.
CATEGORIES: Ice Cream and Frozen Treats, Pies and Pastries, Sara. I've been seeing the classic frozen peanut butter pie making a trendy comeback recently, probably due to one of those catchy Buzzfeed recipe videos going around, and realized it wasn't a recipe we. cup reduced-fat peanut butter (or use sugar-free peanut butter). When to pie is frozen drizzle the Magic Shell over the top and return to freezer until ready to serve. You can have Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat
- It’s 1 of oreo pie crust.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fat-free milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of natural/homemade peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 oz of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of fat-free whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped un salted, dry roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Thaw slightly before serving to allow easier slicing. Lightly coat hands with cooking spray to press the slightly sticky crust into the pie plate. The filling may be thin after mixing but will harden in the freezer. Normally peanut-butter pie is a recipe for a diet disaster, but the fat-free dairy products keep this pie's fat.
Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat step by step
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips/shaved chocolate.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until hard.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes-2 hours before slicing.
With its nutty graham crumb crust, smooth peanut butter-cream cheese filling and chocolate drizzle, this no-bake pie is sure to please. We made over one of our favourite recipes by preparing it with reduced-fat cream cheese and light whipped topping. We also eliminated the nuts and used brown. Learn how to make Frozen chocolate peanut butter pie & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This rich dessert couldn't be easier to make and deliciously combines chocolate and peanut butter.