Recipe: Yummy Peanut Butter & Ice Cream Pie
Peanut Butter & Ice Cream Pie. Peanut Butter Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies. See all recipes Peanut butter is a food paste or spread made from ground, dry-roasted peanuts. It often contains additional ingredients that modify the taste or texture, such as salt, sweeteners, or emulsifiers.
It's basically just peanuts, often roasted, that are ground until they turn into a paste. However, this doesn't apply to many commercial brands of. Peanut butter is a relatively unprocessed food that only requires one ingredient — peanuts. You can cook Peanut Butter & Ice Cream Pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter & Ice Cream Pie
- Prepare of crust mix.
- You need 6 tbsp of Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1/4 gallon of Ice Cream (your choice, I used banana nut).
They're typically roasted and ground into a paste to make the final product. The recipe uses peanut butter, but you can substitute any nut butter or sunflower seed butter. A favorite of mine is to use hazelnut butter. Slice into triangles and top with some whipped cream (I use chilled coconut milk) and orange zest.
Peanut Butter & Ice Cream Pie instructions
- Melt peanut butter and syrup in microwave for 10 sec..
- Blend peanut butter and Rice Krispies together.
- Spread crust in baking glass or freezer container.
- Spread a thick even layer of ice cream on top of crust (thaw a little to make more manageable).
- place back in freezer for a couple of hours Cut and enjoy.
In a large bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined. If necessary, knead with hands until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Place the peanuts, salt and honey into the bowl of a food processor.