Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie
Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie. Just in case you don't get all the baking instructions.here it is one more time. I placed some Oreo cookies and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into separate Ziploc bags and used a small heavy bottomed pot to break them into pieces. Then I placed the no bake cheesecake pie in the refrigerator for about two hours before slicing and serving.
Complete with an Oreo cookie crust, Reese's Pieces, chocolate ganache, this Today's recipe is a new twist on classic peanut butter pie with a crunchy peanut butter Oreo cookie crust, colorful Reese's Pieces candies, creamy peanut butter filling, and. reese's peanut butter cups, broken into pieces. How to Make Peanut Butter & Oreo's Cheesecake. Prepare the crust: -Combine crushed Oreo cookies and peanuts that have been ground in a food processor with the melted butter. You can have Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie
- Prepare 24 of Oreos-crushed for crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter-melted-for crust.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 box of 8 oz cream cheese-softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Creamy peanut butter + 3 tbsp.
- It’s 1 cup of cool whip or whipped cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Reese pieces–some crushed and some whole.
- You need of Oreos-some broken in larger pieces and some crushed for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Optional-more whip cream cool whip.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake Peanutbutter Cheesecake Recipes Peanut Butter Cakes Oreo crust, creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling with chocolate chips, milk chocolate ganache, and a pile of chopped Reese's cups on top, equals. Take the easy path to pie and keep the. Not only is this a fun dessert to serve and eat, but it is also pretty easy to put together. Finely crush the cookies, using a food processor, and then add the melted butter to the crushed.
Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie step by step
- Make the Oreo crust by crushing the Oreos into crumbs using a food processor. Use a wooden/rubber spoon and mix the crushed Oreo crumbs with melted butter together. You could also just buy a Oreo crust if you prefer easy..
- Put into a 9 inch pie dish, and press crumbs into bottom and up the sides as much as you can. Try to make the crust 1/8 inch thick all around. Tip/ put it into freezer while you make the filling..
- Prepare the filling in a large bowl and mix the peanut butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, cream cheese, and milk. Mix until it is completely smooth. Fold in the whipped topping..
- Remove pie crust from the freezer and layer 1/2 of the pie filling onto the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the crushed Reese's Pieces/Oreos.Layer the rest of the pie filling, spoon to make it completely smooth on top. Top with remaining Oreos and Reese pieces. You could also swirl some choc syrup on top also.or add more whip cream/cool whip then sprinkle the Oreos and Reese's. Whatever your preference..
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. 20 minutes before serving, remove from the freezer and let sit out to gently thaw. This made the pie much easier to cut. Or keep in fridge if you want it soft..
In a large bowl stir together Oreo crumbs and melted butter until combined and evenly moistened. Peanut butter pie is a thing of beauty and this peanut butter cheesecake pie is a thing of dreams. My peanut butter and chocolate filled dreams… It starts with an OREO crust. It's kinda awesome and fabulously easy. I have a whole tutorial on the perfect OREO cookie pie crust that you can check out.