How to Prepare Yummy Peanut pie
Peanut pie. Peanut pie, sometimes called the "poor man's pecan pie", is a pie that is part of the cuisine of the Southern United States, where peanuts are a common crop in the Tidewater region. It can be served as a kosher dessert. Peanut butter lovers, these pies are for you!
This decadent and DELICIOUS peanut butter pie has a crisp homemade butter crust, creamy peanut butter filling, lots of whipped cream drizzled with melted. Peanut Pie: In this instructable, I will show you how to make a Peanut Pie. It's quite a few steps, but Pour the filling into the crust, cover the entire top with peanuts and to keep the edges from burning. You can cook Peanut pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut pie
- It’s For of Base of pie (Sweet paste).
- It’s 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 125 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 400 grams of flour.
- Prepare 5 of Egg white.
- It’s 75 gms of castor sugar.
- It’s 200 gms of peanuts.
This homemade Peanut Butter Pie is made from scratch with just a few ingredients and will have everyone coming back for seconds! See more ideas about Peanut pie, Kid friendly meals, Kids meals. Discover delicious and easy to prepare peanut butter pie recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Indulge in decadent peanut butter pie recipes from Ree, the Neelys, Sandra and more.
Peanut pie instructions
- Make a dough of sweet paste. First mix butter and sugar then egg whisk it properly and then add flour..
- Now put the dough for freeze about 30 mins..
- Now roll it and put over pie mould and lock it with toothpick or fork..
- Now make mixture for pie, whisk the eggs white for 10 mins and add sugar and then peanuts..
- Now bake it for 30 mins at 180 to 200°C temperature..
This pie is inspired by the version served at the Virginia Diner, a landmark restaurant in Wakefield, Virginia, that's renowned for this dessert. A taste of Southern tradition, peanut pie with whipped cream. We love Peanut butter pie and this is so easy. We love it with the oreo crust. This will be great for desert I take for Christmas dinner.