Recipe: Appetizing Banana-vanilla ice cream
Banana-vanilla ice cream. Put the banana chunks and vanilla bean seeds or extract in a food processor and process. DIRECTIONS Place frozen bananas in a food processor and puree, adding the vanilla extract and just a few spoonfuls of juice or milk to make a soft serve texture to the banana"ice cream". Serve just like ice– in a cone, in a stemmed parfait glass layered with strawberries, or as a sundae with chocolate syrup.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. If they're green or yellow to start with, leave them out until the bananas at least begin to turn brown. You can have Banana-vanilla ice cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-vanilla ice cream
- You need 4 of ripe bananas(the blacker the skin, the riper, the better).
- It’s 400 ml of tin condensed milk (sweetened).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of custard powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Some of them use an ice cream maker, some of them just require a food processor and a bit of time in the freezer, and others yet just rely on a few simple ingredients to make a delightful 'ice cream'. Blend the three items together until they're thick and smooth and that's it. You're ready to immediately enjoy a nice cold bowl of vanilla flavored "ice cream". Product Title Friendly's Rich & Creamy French Vanilla Premium Ice.
Banana-vanilla ice cream instructions
- Using hot water, make the condensed milk up to 850 ml, pour into saucepan, saving a couple of spoonfuls in a cup, mix the custard powder into the cup.
- Bring milk in pan to the boil, pour a small amount into the cup, stir, return to pan, bring back to boil, stirring constantly, until thick. Remove from heat..
- Separate the eggs, placing the yolks and whites in separate bowls, beat the yolks and slowly stir into the custard..
- Mash the bananas with a fork, incorporating the lemon juice, add to custard stirring well until blended. Allow to cool..
- Place in container and put into freezer until mixture starts to get firm, whisk the egg-whites to stiff peaks, beat the cream mixture in a bowl then fold in the egg whites..
- Return to container, cover and freeze until firm..
- Remove from freezer about 20 minutes prior to serving and place in the fridge..
- Can be made in an ice cream machine (This was) follow up to step 4 then place custard in machine, freeze until starting to firm,stir in whisked egg whites and continue until frozen..
Make basic banana ice cream in a blender, freeze in popsicle molds, then dip in chocolate Magic Shell for extra crunch. Get the recipe from I Wash You Dry. Or perhaps you know it by the very cute name of Ice Cream banana, called as such for good reason: the flesh of the Blue Java banana has the consistency of ice cream and is flavoured with hints of vanilla. Many compare its taste with that of vanilla ice cream or vanilla pudding. Blue Java banana in Maui, Hawaii.