Recipe: Tasty Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake
Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake. When cream drops after a second with stiff peak then it's perfect to use. Fresh Cream Vanilla Cake This Italian cake is known as a Ciambellone, which actually means big donut. These types of cakes are eaten for breakfast or snack.
It keeps the cake rich, moist with a soft crumb. So basically cream adds a very different and rich flavor to the cake as well as keeps the cake moist. Sift flour, baking powder and. smooth. You can have Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake
- You need of For vanilla sponge.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour or Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 gram of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Icing sugar or powdered sugar.
- It’s of For icing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of non dairy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 100 gm of white fondant (homemade).
- You need 300 gm of red fondant (homemade).
Add the vanilla, salt and almond flavoring. spoon carefully pour fondant over top and sides of. on top of cake. Mix butter, sweetened condensed milk, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until fondant has the consistency of modeling clay. If fondant is too moist, knead in additional confectioners' sugar. Roll out on a work surface generously dusted with confectioners' sugar to desired thickness.
Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake instructions
- Preheat the oven for 15min on 200°C..
- Sift all the dry ingredients together for at least 2 times. In a bowl add all the wet ingredients and beat with blender for about 2min on low speed and 1 min on high speed..
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold with spatula. Then whisk with beater for 2 min until it's thick drop consistency..
- Rest the batter for 5 mins and pour on to dusted baking mould. Tap for 4-5 times to release the air bubbles..
- Now bake on 180°c for 10 mins and 160°c for 20mins. Insert the tooth pick in middle to check if it's baked. If baked, tooth pick will come out clean else bake for other 5 mins..
- Cool the cake completely and cut into desired partition..
- For fresh cream icing take bith the cream along with icing sugar in a bowl and beat it for 3 min on low speed and on high for mins. Add vanilla essence. When cream drops after a second with stiff peak then it's perfect to use..
- Use brush to wet the cake partition with sugar syrup. Apply cream on each layer and cover the entire cake. Set it in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Then roll the fondant and cover it as per your designing choices..
- Note: All the ingredients should be in room temperature. Follow the instructions for perfect result..
Vanilla Sponge Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting and Fresh Fruits is a rich moist cake suitable for many special occasions like birthday & anniversary. It has a springy/summery vibe to it making it the perfect dessert for a backyard party or a causal get together. It has a very smooth & silky texture and can be rolled out on the cake or sculpted cake. Fondant cakes can be used to give the cake a smooth finishing and for making sculptures on the cake. To change the colour of the fondant usually, food colour or artificial flavour is added.