Recipe: Yummy Vanilla cream strawberry tart
Vanilla cream strawberry tart. Strawberry Tart with Vanilla Pastry Cream This homemade strawberry tart features a crunchy sweet shortbread crust filled with vanilla pastry cream topped with sliced fresh strawberries. Strawberry Tarts with Vanilla Pastry Cream With fresh sweet strawberries and a rich and luscious pastry cream topping golden tart shells, this delicious combination is perfect for a casual dinner party with a few guests or family. Cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Top with sliced strawberries or your choice of fresh fruit. You know the ones where the fruit is beautifully arranged in perfect concentric circles on top of some vanilla pastry cream in a golden baked tart shell. First, vanilla beans are infused in hot milk to make the pastry cream or custard. You can have Vanilla cream strawberry tart using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cream strawberry tart
- Prepare 150 g of cake flour.
- It’s 75 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of to make the cream:.
- You need 68 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstach.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of 1 /3 whole milk.
This is the traditional French way of making it, by whisking egg yolks and then tempering them with the vanilla milk, then stirring till you have a thick, smooth filling all ready to be chilled. To make the vanilla cream, beat the egg yolks, sugar and flour in a large bowl till smooth. Split the vanilla pod in half lengthways and place in a pan with the milk. Strawberry Tart with a creamy custard is an irresistible combination.
Vanilla cream strawberry tart step by step
- Put together water, salt and beaten egg in a cup and mixture..
- In a bowl put flour and butter and add the mixture. use your hands until it takes form, put in plastic wrap in the shape of a disc and rest in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Open the dought and use a rolling pin to spread it, then carefully put in your mold..
- Bake for 190C° for 20 minutes..
- To make the cream:.
- Beat together sugar, cornstach and egg yolks until it gets thick..
- In a small saucepan combine the milk and vanilla and bring to a simmer. pour some of the heated milk in the bowl with the egg mixture and stir, then put it all back in the sauce pan..
- Continue to cook while whisking it so it doesn't get stuck in the bottom. when it becomes thick and slightly bubbly remove from the heat and stir for a few more minutes before setting it to cool..
- Put the cream in your tart and decore with strawberries or any other fruit. 🍓🍓.
The simplicity of the shortbread crust combined with the delicious sweetness of vanilla custard and fresh juicy strawberries is the absolute highlight of my summer. Soaking the berries in a little Grand Marnier and sugar makes a tasty syrup to drizzle on the finished slices. Brush insides of tart shells with egg whites. Classic French Strawberry Tart (Tarte aux Fraises) Audrey Spring is here, and we are embracing a timeless basic today – the Classic French Strawberry Tart, known in French as "Tarte aux Fraises". This traditional French dessert combines a buttery pastry crust with juicy ripe strawberries arranged on a layer of velvety crème pâtissière.