Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Vanilla cream cake
Vanilla cream cake. About this cake The difference between this vanilla cake and classic vanilla cake is the fresh whipping cream used. It keeps the cake rich, moist with a soft crumb. So basically cream adds a very different and rich flavor to the cake as well as keeps the cake moist.
This recipe was my mother's, who made it at least one Saturday a month in anticipation of having "visitas" or "visitors" stopping by on Sunday afternoon. Different cake pan sizes and bake times. Click here for a handy table of different cake pan sizes, bake times and cake height. You can have Vanilla cream cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cream cake
- It’s 250 gram of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 cups of whipped cream.
- You need of Dry fruits(crushed).
- Prepare 6-7 of servings.
Start this cake by combining both the vanilla extract and paste together in a bowl with sour cream. Let this sit for ten minutes. This recipe uses two kinds of vanilla—extract and paste. Trust us, you want to use both here to get all the flavor.
Vanilla cream cake step by step
- Beat the eggs and if beater isn't available then blend them in a blender untill they become creamy..
- Now add the sugar,vanilla essence,baking powder, baking soda and blend these ingredients well.
- Then add all purpose flour(maida) to it if not available u can use wheat flour instead and mix it with spoon or blend with 30-40 seconds untill lumps disappear.then add oil and mix it to the batter..
- Then place a butter paper into the pan and grease it with oil from all sides.If butter paper isn't available u can use any paper cut into the shape of pan..
- Now mix dry fruits into batter and pour it into the pan..
- Place an inverted plate into the cooker and then place the pan into it and close it's lid..
- Then bake it for 30-40 mins on slow flame..
- Then check it with the help of tooth pick. If no batter come with tooth pick it means the cake has baked if batter come with tooth pick then bake again for 5-10 mins..
- Then place the cake onto the tray and decorate it with whipped cream,chocolate syrup and dry fruits..
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix by hand or use an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add more flour if batter is too runny. Both use similar ingredients and produce a deliciously light vanilla cake.