How to Prepare Appetizing soy chorizo hash tacos
soy chorizo hash tacos. These quick and easy breakfast tacos with chorizo, potato hash, and eggs are ridiculously flavorful and the perfect meal any time of day. EAsy and delicious my hubby thoroughly enjoyed it. I made tacos and breakfast burritos.
This recipe for Soy Chorizo and Potato Tacos is so easy to make and delicious! Trader Joe's Soy Chorizo is a favorite among vegans and carnivores. Just one bite, it is easy to see why it's a fan favorite. You can have soy chorizo hash tacos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of soy chorizo hash tacos
- It’s 2 of potatoes chopped and cooked.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of white corn tortillas.
- It’s 2/3 cup of onion chopped and sauted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream or greek yogurt (plain) for topping.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed beans , black and pinto.
- You need 1 packages of soy chorizo roll.
I always like to keep a package of Soy Chorizo from Trader Joe's in my fridge. I just love it so much! Soy Chorizo is so versatile and there are so many different ways to use it. This soy-based sausage alternative has all the flavor of a good Mexican chorizo and keeps well in the refrigerator or freezer.
soy chorizo hash tacos step by step
- cook onions potatoes add garlic. add beans let cook until tender add. chorizo stir let cook 5 min..
- cook corn tortillas on a skillet in a some cooking oil..
- create your tacos. add desired toppings.
How is soy chorizo different from other alternative meats? Many alternative meats serve as a blank slate that take on other flavors. To make these soy chorizo tacos a little healthier and more colorful, I added in some red pepper and spinach. I didn't add any seasonings because the soy chorizo has plenty of spices. I like to eat this by itself, but thought it would look better in taco form.