Recipe: Tasty Roasted Tomato and Goat's cheese tart
Roasted Tomato and Goat's cheese tart.
You can cook Roasted Tomato and Goat's cheese tart using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Tomato and Goat's cheese tart
- Prepare of puff pastry.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes on the vine.
- Prepare of goats cheese, shredded.
- It’s of watercress to garnish.
- You need of if balsamic vinegar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of egg beaten to use as eggwash.
Roasted Tomato and Goat's cheese tart instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. In a roasting, place the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, sugar together and roast for 15 minutes until the tomatoes are soft. leave to cool..
- Roll out the puff pastry into a round circle or square, whichever you wish. Using the eggwash, lightly brush the pastry with the eggwash. To assemble the tart, place the tomatoes and cheese on top then place in the oven on a tray for 15-20 minutes until the tart is golden and crisp..
- Serve warm with the watercress garnished on top..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)