How to Make Delicious Applecake (apfelkuschen) with vanilla cream
Applecake (apfelkuschen) with vanilla cream. In a large bowl, cream together shortening and sugar. Add eggs and lemon extract; beat well. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Apple Kuchen (German Apple Cake) A traditional German dessert made of a 'not too sweet' cake, a layer of fresh apples sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, and drizzled with vanilla glaze. In another bowl, sift flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar, baking powder and salt twice. While the cake is cooling make the Vanilla Whipped Cream Add the heavy cream, vanilla and salt to a bowl. You can have Applecake (apfelkuschen) with vanilla cream using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applecake (apfelkuschen) with vanilla cream
- You need of Vanilla cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 20 g of maizena.
- Prepare 80 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 250 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of And 2 apples.
You can either hand whisk or use a hand held mixer to beat the cream to soft peaks. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. How to Make German Apple Cake Make the bottom cake layer: Combine flour, softened butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl and mixing with an electric mixer until combined. This apple cake is most similar to a one crust apple pie, with the bottom crust being slightly thicker than the American crust, more of a shortcrust pastry.
Applecake (apfelkuschen) with vanilla cream step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. And prepare 22cm diameter bakin pan that covered with baking paper..
- For the vanilla cream: put all ingredients in a sauce pan, mix until everything well incorporated. Put it on the medium heat and keep stirring until it gets thicken. Put it off the heat and let it cool completely..
- For the cake: whisk together eggs and sugar until fluffy. Add milk and vanilla extract. When everything is combined, shift flour and baking powder in. Mix well..
- Peel the apples and cut it as you want. It can be cubed or thin sliced..
- Pour the cake batter to the baking pan. Add the sliced apples and top them with the piped vanilla cream..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
These are traditionally topped with a crumb topping, and the filling could be just apples and spices or a custard mixed with the apples. Apfel Streuselkuchen is an " apple streusel cake ". Apfelkuchen – Authentic Traditional German Apple Cake Recipe. I am proud of this Apfelkuchen recipe. It brings me back to my time of spending the summer months as a girl in Bamberg, Germany, at my Oma and Opa's apartment.