Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vanilla cream cake
Vanilla cream cake. Find The Recipe For What Your Craving From Our Variety Of Delicious Foods. Get Inspired With Our Easy To Follow Recipes That Suit Every Mood. About this cake The difference between this vanilla cake and classic vanilla cake is the fresh whipping cream used.
Butter baking pan (HINT: If your pan is glass and your edges get burnt on your cake, take a log piece of paper towel and fold it so its a inch wide. Then, wet it and squeeze it hard so it becomes damp. This recipe was my mother's, who made it at least one Saturday a month in anticipation of having "visitas" or "visitors" stopping by on Sunday afternoon. You can have Vanilla cream cake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cream cake
- You need 1 of and half cup maida.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of orange food colour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 5 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s of As required Cake frosting cream.
- It’s of Topping candy biscuit and chocolate.
- You need of Cream cake frosting (2 litre milk,5 tbsp cornflour.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk powder,1and half cup butter 1 cup icing sugar.
Different cake pan sizes and bake times. Click here for a handy table of different cake pan sizes, bake times and cake height. Start this cake by combining both the vanilla extract and paste together in a bowl with sour cream. Let this sit for ten minutes.
Vanilla cream cake step by step
- 1st step….dry ingredient mix take a bowl add 1 and half cup stain maida and add 1 tbsp baking powder 1 pinch orange food colour mix all the ingredients very well.
- 2nd step….. wet ingredients take a bowl add 4 eggs and gradually add icing sugar beat until fluffy texture and colour change after this add 5 tablespoon milk add 1/3 cup oil mix again now add 4 to 5 drops of vanilla essence mix very well.
- Now time to add dry ingredients in the wet mixture gradually add all stain dry mixture in wet better mix it well all the ingredients now cake better is ready.
- 3rd step..cake tin/pan ready take a cake pan or baking tray greasing all pan and pan sides with brush spread maida all around the pan you can use butter paper.
- This cake bake without oven.
- 4rth step….preheated pan take a pan add salt layer in pan and use stand or steel pot now preheat pan for 10 minutes.
- 5th step… pan is preheated better is ready to go in the pan cover pan lid bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cake sponge is ready take toothpick insert in centre of cake toothpick take out stick is dry your cake is ready.
- 6th step….cake frosting time use homemade cake cream frosting link bellow down https://youtu.be/fx7njzMPneU.
- Take a cake cut in 1 layer add cream and give a perfect cream layer now cover all the cake with cream and garnish with crush candy biscuit and topping of chocolate.
- Cake cream frosting preparation.. 1st step……take a nonstick pan add 2 litre milk add 4 tbsp powder milk also add 5 tbsp cornflour mix it very gently now flame on and cook until milk is thick continuously stir the spoon after 4 to 5 minutes better is thick now stop stirring spoon and let cool down the better.
- 2nd step…. take another bowl add 1 and half cup butter beat until fluffy foam now add 1 cup icing sugar now again beat for 5 minutes after 5 minutes add cornflour mixture in it mix it well and beat for 5 minutes after this butter mixture and cornflour mixture is fluffy white airy texture sooo cream is ready rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cake is ready to serve try this recipe and share with friends family and some special people hope you like my video do share your comments on the comment section thank you.
This recipe uses two kinds of vanilla—extract and paste. Trust us, you want to use both here to get all the flavor. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix by hand or use an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.