How to Make Perfect Vanilla Yogurt Ice-cream
Vanilla Yogurt Ice-cream. Stir the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extract together until the sugar has dissolved. The result was a very fatty ice cream that was delicious but made us have tummie aches due to eating too much. So I started fiddling with the proportions, and added some yogurt to add some creamyness.
Tangy-sweet and super-creamy, it can be flavored to taste with vanilla (of course), other flavors (butter rum? maple?), or with your favorite fruits. Simply whisk greek yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour in an ice cream maker and freeze. You can cook Vanilla Yogurt Ice-cream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Yogurt Ice-cream
- Prepare 1.5 cups of hung curd or Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cups of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped almonds for garnishing.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. As you can imagine, you can substitute or add anything to this base. Blend up some strawberries to add, replace real sugar with a substitute (or honey), add some mix-ins or chocolate syrup. As much as we love homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt is the low-calorie, high-flavor treat that has us psyched for summer.
Vanilla Yogurt Ice-cream step by step
- First in a mixing bowl take half cup of condensed milk. Then add yogurt & vanilla extract in it..
- Now give it a good mix with the help of a whisk & cover it up. Then keep the container inside the freezer & freeze only for 2 hours & it's ready to be served..
- Once the yogurt Ice-cream is set, scoop up some of the Ice-cream & sprinkle few almond slices on the top. Then serve immediately..
It's a light treat you can indulge in without putting a dent in your diet. Everything You Need Is Right in Your Kitchen. Plenty of homemade fro-yo recipes call for an ice cream machine, but making it without one is much easier than you think. Ice cream and frozen yogurt are made with different ingredients and via different processes. Ice cream sodas are made with a flavoring syrup, soda, and a scoop of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet.