How to Prepare Tasty Blueberry vanilla ice cream with fruit mix
Blueberry vanilla ice cream with fruit mix. When ice cream mixture is cold chop blueberries in a food processor or blender and stir into the cream mixture. Directions In a large saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and water. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until sugar is dissolved and berries are softened.
Mix in the milk and the blueberries. Pour it into the ice cream maker bowl and mix it according to the instructions. Pour into the prepared baking dish. You can cook Blueberry vanilla ice cream with fruit mix using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry vanilla ice cream with fruit mix
- It’s 250 ml of cream.
- You need 70 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 50 ml of blue berries finely chopped or pureed.
- It’s 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 10 ml of dark cholate.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Using an electric hand mixer, whip the whipping cream just until some body is created. Add salt, lightly whipped cream, evaporated milk, and vanilla to the berries. Put the the blueberry liquid in the freezer for two hours to chill.
Blueberry vanilla ice cream with fruit mix step by step
- Warm milk on a double boiler and desolve sugar in it and let cool.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except chocolate and transfer to ice-cream machine for churning.
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler and garnish with after cooling down or garnish with chocolate shavings.
Instructions Place all ingredients, except the berries, in the blender and pulse a few times to combine. Add the berries and blend for a minute or two, until the berries have completely broken down into the cream. Pour into the ice cream machine and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions. I can't tell you how much I love milkshakes. They are one of my favorite treats!