How to Cook Perfect Pomodorini Mozzarella
You can cook Pomodorini Mozzarella using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pomodorini Mozzarella
- It’s of Olive Oil,.
- It’s of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- You need of Red Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced,.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning,.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes On The Vine,.
- You need of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Fresh Mozzarella / Burrata, 1 Ball.
Pomodorini Mozzarella instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit. In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling..
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and set aside. Brush the infused oil generously onto the cherry tomatoes..
- Place the tomatoes onto a baking dish vine side down. Season with salt and pepper. Wack into the oven and bake for about 30 to 40 mins or until the tomatoes start to caramelize and blister..
- You can see that the skin splits open and almost fall apart from the flesh.* Remove from the oven. Drizzle some of that infused oil onto serving plates. Slice the mozzarella or burrata ball in halves..
- Place the mozzarella onto the oil, cut side down. Lay the baked tomatoes over the top. Drizzle any leftover liquid in the baking dish over the dish. Spoon the garlic, chili and more oil over the top. Lastly, season with some more salt and pepper. Serve immediately..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)