Recipe: Delicious Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops
Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops. Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops This recipe is my creation. it reminds me of fall weather, orchards and the wonderful fall smell of sage and savory spices! It will warm your table, and tummy! Add butter, and stir until melted.
Check after one hour to make. These deliciously tender and flavorful Apple and Bourbon infused pork chops are a great fall or anytime meal. Make them on the stovetop, oven, or the grill. You can cook Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops
- It’s 6 of bone in 1/2 inch thick pork chop.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bourbon.
- You need 6 of Apples diced, I prefer honey crisp.
- You need 3 sprigs of sage- fresh.
- You need 1/2 cup of Apple Cider.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 TBSP of Worchester.
- It’s 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of Or 2 sweet onions.
- You need 3 of acorn squash.
- Prepare of 6 tbsp of brown sugar for squash.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter for squash, 1 tbsp each.
Apple Bourbon Pork Chops pair well with roasted green beans and mashed potatoes for a perfect well-rounded comfort meal. One of the things I love the most about this Apple Bourbon Pork Chops is the Apple Pan Sauce. Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple sage bourbon pork chops.
Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops instructions
- Take your pork chops and soak in mildly warm salt water for 45 minutes on counter, pat pork dry set aside on plate.
- Prepare sea salt and course black pepper. Grind sprinkle on pork chops while heating your cast iron pan on hot w 2 TBSP of olive oil. Let it smoke mildly, then turn down to 6 or 7. Add 2 tbsp butter.
- Brown pork chops once pan is hot. 2-3 minutes on each side until the seat is brown.. do not burn. Turn heat to 7. Set each chop aside in another enamel o en safe pan. Oven needs to be heated to 275. Scrap bowl bits from cast iron pan into new pan w chops..
- Take apples, add nutmeg and cinnamon to apples, set aside.
- Add all liquid together to make sauce- whisk and put in Apple over pork, then pour liquid over after mixed..
- Add sage around edges of dish in liquid..
- In another pan add 2 tbsp butter, carmelize butter and onions along w rosemary and other Provence style herbs. Add over apples..
- Liquid should cover chops, if it does not add more Apple Cider until liquid covers most of chops. Cook for 3 hours on 275. Using a baster after 2 hours rotate pork and baste..
- On a separate cookie sheet pan, place 1/2 acorn squash, scope out middles, wrap in tin foil, add butter and brown sugar wrap each one up, place on sheet in oven..
- Cook all items for 3 hours on 275..
- Once timer is off, check chops and baste or use a ladle to take out liquid. Use a separate pot to make gravy. Add cornstarch to hot liquid from chops and apples !! Add cornstarch to thicken..
- Serve w squash, pork and apples and onions!! Yummy…
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. Apple Sage Bourbon Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. Bourbon Apple-Sage Pork Chops, exclusively Skirt in the Kitchen. This is my favorite way of cooking/eating pork chops, and it just might be yours after you try this.