How to Make Delicious Egg Rolls à la Leftovers
Egg Rolls à la Leftovers.
You can have Egg Rolls à la Leftovers using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls à la Leftovers
- Prepare 1 package of egg roll wraps.
- You need of Any and all leftovers! I had a variety of leftovers, so I made 4 different egg roll flavors; spinach ravioli, barbecue chicken, sausage and peppers, creamed spinach and rice.
- It’s 1 of little water for sealing egg roll ends.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of Olive oil to brush on the egg rolls before baking.
Egg Rolls à la Leftovers instructions
- Chop leftovers into small pieces and place on the egg roll wrap on an angle. Fold in the sides and roll it up, sealing the ends with a little water, using your fingers..
- Place egg rolls on a nonstick baking sheet or spray with cooking spray..
- Brush each egg roll with olive oil..
- Bake in a 400F degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until egg rolls turn golden brown..
- You could also fry the egg rolls if you’re so inclined, but I was trying to keep them healthy..
- Enjoy with a garden salad!.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)