Recipe: Tasty Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken
Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken. For One. romano and parmesan breaded white meat chicken with pasta in an herb butter sauce.. Romano Cheese Cheese Salt is an important ingredient in the manufacturing of many types of cheese, but we work with cheese makers to give you cheeses with great taste and limited salt wherever possible. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
Lunch Chicken Specials Your Choice of: Crusted Chicken Romano, Chicken Piccata or Orange Chicken. A Cup of Soup and a Small Green Salad. One of my favorite dishes is the Romano Chicken – I absolutely love it! You can have Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken
- It’s of CHICKEN.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounder or sliced to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Romano cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste, divided use.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's red hot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of THREE CITRUS BUTTER SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- You need 4 oz of butter, cold cut into cubes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's red hot.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
The pasta isn't overcooked or gummy like at so many other places. And, the real star here is the crusted chicken romano. Instead of the usual diced breasts, Cheesecake Factory wows you with a thin Romano cheese crispy shell that adds some crunch to your enjoyment. Parmesan cheese to top pasta Directions.
Romano Cheese Crusted Chicken instructions
- Whisk eggs, water, hot sauce and half of pepper and salt in a bowl.
- On a plate combine flour, romano cheese , remaing pepper, salt and Italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, shaking off excess then coat lightly but completely with flour/cheese mixtue.
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick skillt. Cook chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Don't crowd pan. Remove chicken as done and tent with foil ..
- When all the chicken is cooked and removed add shallot and garlic to skillet and soften for a minute, then add orange, lemon and lime juice, reduce to a couple of tablespoond, add cream pepper, salt to taste and hot sauce and simmer another minute..
- On low heat, add butter cubes, a couple at a time, whisking all the time until butter is gone and sauce is creamy. Remove from heat.Whisk in parsley and chives.
- Serve sauce over chicken immediately as sauce can not be reheated succesfully.
Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly. Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano. Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil. Our Italian chicken, served with a simple salad, gets its flavor from two cheeses. Along with Parmesan and Romano, the coating consists or oregano, parsley, olive oil, red-wine vinegar, and breadcrumbs made from cubes of crusty white bread.