Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream. Vanilla is the king of ice cream flavors. This version without eggs ('American' or 'Philadelphia-style') has a brighter, more pronounced vanilla flavor. Stir whipping cream and vanilla into milk mixture.
Try our creamy vanilla ice cream, Thomas Jefferson's vanilla ice cream, old-time custard ice cream or homemade frozen custard if you're aiming for ice cream with some thickness to it. French vanilla ice cream is made with a custard base that includes egg yolks. Using egg yolks results in an ice cream with a creamier texture and a more yellow color, in contrast to what's often referred to as Philadelphia-style vanilla ice cream, which does not require a custard base. You can cook Vanilla ice cream using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla ice cream
- It’s 750 ml of milk.
- It’s 200 ml of milk cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or as per your taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For slurry:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of For garnishing :.
- You need of Chopped roasted dry fruits and tutti fruity.
Everyone should have a great recipe for Vanilla Ice Cream in their repertoire. Here's my favorite, which you can serve with anything, from a freshly-baked fruit pie, a warm berry crisp, cherry compote, or simply smothered with dark chocolate sauce or caramel sauce and toasted nuts. It's said that vanilla is the most popular flavor of ice cream. Here's How You Make The Ice Cream In A Bag.
Vanilla ice cream step by step
- Boil milk in a non stick wok. Stir continuously..
- When milk reduces to 3/4th add sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves..
- For making slurry add corn flour into milk. Mix well..
- Add slurry in boiling milk. Stir continuously so no lumps remain. Heat should be slow. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Now remove from gas. Let it cool on room temperature..
- Now take chilled milk cream (keep it in freezer for 30 minutes) in a bowl. Put ice cubes in big bowl. And keep milk cream bowl over it. Whisk it with hand mixer for 4-5 minutes..
- Add vanilla extract and whisk again until thick and it stiff peaks..
- Now add this whipped cream in thickened milk. Whisk all for 3-4 minutes..
- Transfer into ice cream box. Close the lid…
- And keep it in freezer for 2 hours..
- Now take it out from freezer and beat it for 7-8 minutes with hand mixer so that after freezing no crystals form. Transfer into ice cream bowl and keep again in freezer for 2 hours. Repeat this process 2-3 times..
- Now on last round after beating cover ice cream bowl with aluminum foil and Again keep it in freezer for 7-8 hours..
- After 7 hours take it out from freezer. Your vanilla ice cream is now ready to serve..
- Scoope it and serve in bowl. Garnish with dry fruits of your choice and tutti fruity. Enjoy chilled homemade vanilla ice cream..
Pour the milk, vanilla, and sugar into the sandwich size bag. Squeeze as much air as you can out of the baggie, and then seal it shut. Pour the salt on top of the ice, and shake it a bit to disperse the salt. Vanilla ice creams come in more varieties than you might think! It's made with five simple ingredients and turns into such a rich, creamy, delicious and decadent ice cream.