Recipe: Tasty Summer Salmon Traybake
Summer Salmon Traybake.
You can have Summer Salmon Traybake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Salmon Traybake
- You need 6-8 of small waxy potatoes, halved.
- Prepare Pack of thick asparagus spears.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2-3 stalks of fresh rosemary.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes on the vine.
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets.
Summer Salmon Traybake instructions
- Place the potatoes in a layer on the bottom of a large baking dish. Add the onions in a layer. Then the asparagus and rosemary..
- Drizzle with a good glug of olive oil, sprinkle with sliced garlic and season well with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven at 190C for 30-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender..
- Place the salmon fillets and tomatoes onto the vegetables, season again, then bake for a further 15 minutes before serving..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)