Recipe: Delicious Fruit custard with Dry fruit Vanilla ice cream
Fruit custard with Dry fruit Vanilla ice cream. Fruit custard recipe with video & step by step photos – creamy, delicious & flavorful fruit salad made with custard & fresh fruits. Similar to popular Indian desserts – Gulab jamun, Rasmalai and Carrot halwa, a chilled fruit custard makes its presence in most special meals and parties. Fruit custard can be a great summer treat to your friends, family and guests.
The best thing about this is, it doesn't requires baking. It's a very soft and creamy dessert. Fruit Custard with Vanilla Ice-cream is the today's recipe. You can cook Fruit custard with Dry fruit Vanilla ice cream using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit custard with Dry fruit Vanilla ice cream
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar or condensed milk.
- It’s 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rooh afza.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped apple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grapes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped mango.
- You need 1 tbsp of pomegranate.
Take a pan and place your milk into it. One of my favorite deserts is French Vanilla Parfait. I usually get this desert to go whenever I go to La Madeleine French Bakery Here in Texas. Pour a custard layer and then again arrange a layer of cake slices/pieces.
Fruit custard with Dry fruit Vanilla ice cream step by step
- Take milk in a vessel bring it to boil. Dissolved custard powder in a half cup of water and add in it. Keep stirring add sugar and keep stirring. Once it gets mix thoroughly it should get thick without lumps Off the gas.
- Now keep this custard in freezer for 15 minutes. Cool this completly and add chopped fruits in it and mix it. Once get chilled serve it in a glass add fruit custard add vanilla ice cream on it drizzle with chopped almonds and toppping with rooh afza syrup… So here fruit custard with Vanilla ice cream is ready to serve.
Alternate and arrange layers of cake, custard, fruits and jelly till ¾ of the bowl/glasses are filled. Top with whipped cream, nuts, some more fruits and cherries. My family likes to change the toppings for this luscious dessert. We use berries, chopped nuts or fruit, ice cream, whipped cream or caramel topping. If I'm making the dessert for adults only, I love to add a little rum to the milk mixture to give the pudding extra flavor. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho dessert constructed of alternating layers of ice cream and fruit or syrup and served in a tall, narrow glass is a _____. parfait.. c. a frozen vanilla soufflé served with a warm ganache sauce.