Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream
Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream. roll one scoop in frosted flakes until covered in flakes drizzle carmel on plate place frosted flake scoop of ice cream on the plate roll other scoop in the frosted flakes and place it on the plate The sweet caramel, the crisp sea salt flakes, and the cool, creamy ice cream all make for an incredible dessert. Salted caramel ice cream is great on its own, or served alongside some of your favorite holiday desserts. It is a great alternative to vanilla ice cream to serve on top of a slice of apple or pumpkin pie.
If your caramel does seize up, simply add more water to the mixture, reheat and try again. The water will help the sugar crystals dissolve again. All you have to do is wait for the water to evaporate! You can have Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 of scoops Vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of frosted flakes.
- Prepare 1 of carmel sauce.
- You need 1 of mango (optional).
- Prepare 1 of whip cream (optional).
Caramel Sauce-Making Methods: Dry Caramel vs. With "dry" caramel, the sugar is heated by itself. Everything starts with vanilla ice cream, which gets combined with a choice of cereals like Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes. Our secret ingredient that gives this frosting a fun subtle taste of Homemade Ice Cream is Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream.
Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- scoop 2 scoops of ice cream, whatever size you want..
- put frosted flakes into bowl..
- roll one scoop in frosted flakes until covered in flakes.
- drizzle carmel on plate.
- place frosted flake scoop of ice cream on the plate.
- roll other scoop in the frosted flakes and place it on the plate.
- top it off with a little squirt of whipped cream and a slice of mango on top of each scoop..
- ta-daaaa! delicious!.
Take out a scoop of the ice cream and allow it to melt. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Using a handheld electric mixer, beat in confectioner's sugar until smooth. Combine the butter and confectioners sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer. Mix on low speed at first, then increase the speed until combined.