Recipe: Tasty Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Great recipe for Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Easy to make and goes well with my barbecue chicken thighs, bake beans, and creamy potato salad!! Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
Since Blue Bell refused to put the product description on the container, I had to track down their website and here's what they've provided: "Luscious peach ice cream with hints of cinnamon and brown sugar mixed with sweetened peach slices, a peach swirl and flaky pie crust pieces." Wouldn't that have sounded great on the outside of the container. Strain the chilled peaches and collect any accumulated juice in a medium bowl. Combine the peach liquid with the cold ice cream custard mixture and stir well. You can have Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- You need 4 cups of peaches.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of cinnamon.
I love that you married peach cobbler with ice cream- such a genius combination! And the actual pie crust swirled into this ice cream sounds absolutely AMAZING! You are right, peaches are sooo yummy right now- this is a great way to showcase that juicy, succulent fruit! We proudly make Blue Bell Ice Cream the old-fashioned way, with the freshest and finest ingredients.
Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Melt butter in pour in a 13×9 inch baking pan..
- Combine flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter..
- In a sauce pan on high heat, pour peaches, 1 cup of sugar and lemon juice to a boil, stirring so does not burn. Pour over patter (do not stir) Sprinkle with cinnamon and place in oven 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!!.
That's why some folks say, "Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country." Toss the peaches in a bowl with the sugar, vanilla, and allspice. Sprinkle with the crumb topping, transfer the ramekins to a baking sheet and bake until the. Instructions Toss peeled and sliced peaches with sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Cover, refrigerate and let macerate at least for a couple of hours, preferably overnight or all day. Peaches and Homemade Vanilla is one of the many popular flavors made by Blue Bell.