Recipe: Yummy Brownie with Vanilla ice cream
Brownie with Vanilla ice cream. Lay the ice cream slices down on a sheet of parchment or a clean baking sheet. Working quickly and using the same cookie cutter, cut four shapes form the ice cream. Stack the ice cream shapes on top of the brownie shape and press lightly.
Brownie Ice Cream Sundae Double Chocolate Brownies Sundae with Vanilla Ice Cream on Top Pouring sauce onto ice-cream with fresh brownies on plate, space for text. Instructions to make Homemade Brownie With iCe Cream: Make the brownie ice cream Transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator long enough to soften but not so long that it starts to melt. Chop the brownies into small chunks and mix them into the ice cream. You can cook Brownie with Vanilla ice cream using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie with Vanilla ice cream
- Prepare 1 Cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Caster sugar.
- You need 4 Tbsp of ouderless oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Chopped walnut.
- Prepare of For serving.
- Prepare 2 Scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare Some of chocolate sauce.
Pumpkin brownies and vanilla ice cream! Vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free! Bake these brownies, mix up the ice cream and you're ready to kick back and enjoy! mixed berries, Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, prepared brownies. To assemble, place one brownie in the centre of a serving plate.
Brownie with Vanilla ice cream instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Sift together maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt using a sieve. Keep aside..
- Combine the oil, curd, milk and vanilla essence in a bowl a whisk well..
- Add dry mix and mix gently to make a smooth better of dropping consistency..
- Add 1/2 Chopped walnuts and mix well..
- Pour the better into the greased and dusted tin. Spread it evenly using a spoon..
- Sprinkle rest walnuts on the top of the better..
- Bake these in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Check if the brownie is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow brownie to rest in tin for 10 minutes..
- Serve Brownie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream lightly drizzled with some chocolate syrup..
Add another brownie layer and press down gently so the brownie sticks to the sorbet layer. Top with the chocolate ice-cream layer followed by the final brownie round. Add the vanilla layer to the top and press down gently again. Once brownies are completely cool, soften the ice cream and spread evenly on top of the brownie. Then spread the peanut butter on the ice cream and freeze again until firm, a few hours or days!