Recipe: Yummy Sig's Beanpot
You can have Sig's Beanpot using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Beanpot
- You need of fresh thick meaty butchers sausages.
- It’s of large white onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare of spring onions, whites only, thinly sliced.
- You need of large cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
- It’s of I can plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of beans each cannelloni and black eyed white beans.
- Prepare of large on the vine cherry tomatoes, chopped roughly.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of chicken or vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare of chilli powder or less if preferred.
- Prepare of smoky paprika powder.
- You need of good pinch salt and pepper each.
- It’s of Garlic bread, baked, cut into cubes.
- It’s of good pinch dried coriander.
- It’s of enough noodles for 2 people.
Sig's Beanpot step by step
- Preheat oven for garlic bread. When temperature reached bake garlic bread. Remove sauses from package, divide each sausage into 3 meatballs. Heat oil in pan, add the meatballs brown from all sides..
- Add the onions and spring onions. Add the garlic. Cook until onions soft. Drain the beans under running water in a sieve. Add the beans to the sausages cook for about 5 minutes then add the water and stock cubes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, the can of tomatoes, paprika, chilli, coriander then season with salt and pepper. Let it all simmer down until it slightly thickens..
- Remove garlic bread from oven, cut into cubes serve over the bean pot and or have whole slices..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)