Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat). Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating).
Not only is it easy to throw together, but it is healthy, filling, and best of all DELICIOUS! Let Jamba come to you – wherever you are. Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. You can have Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- It’s 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 10 each of Goji Berries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! The original Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild calls for simple ingredients: Apple Strawberry Juice Blend, Fat-Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, Strawberries, and Bananas. It's those same simple ingredients right here in this delicious strawberries wild copy cat. It seems like forever since we've set foot in a Jamba Juice.
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) step by step
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you'd like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup 🙂 sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
We make smoothies at home now. This strawberry smoothie tastes just like a Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild! Jamba Juice became super popular when I was in college. Every weekend I'd head to the closest store and get a huge smoothie and then go next door and get a bagel and cream cheese. Recipe Collections Here are user created Recipe Collection which have this recipe: Healthy Eating ;} Strawberries Wild Smoothie, probably the most popular Jamba Juice smoothie drink that has delighted Jamba aficionados since the very beginning.