Recipe: Tasty Mango+banana+strawberry yoghurt juice
Mango+banana+strawberry yoghurt juice. In a blender, add orange juice, yogurt, mango, strawberries & banana. Place the lid on and blend until smooth and creamy. Mango banana strawberry smoothie has many health and beauty benefits.
This mango strawberry smoothie with banana recipe is a healthy way to start your day. It is a lovely summer drink or snack as well and is very nourishing. It is an easy way to add some tasty variety to your weekly meal plans. You can have Mango+banana+strawberry yoghurt juice using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango+banana+strawberry yoghurt juice
- Prepare 2 of large ripe mangoes.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of small container strawberry yoghurt.
Also, these smoothies can also be part of a healthy diet plan. He loves our Smoothie Station and pesters me when we run low on ingredients. Kinda nice when I want to make one for myself! Smoothie-making is very simple provided you have a blender or a food processor.
Mango+banana+strawberry yoghurt juice instructions
- Peel the mangoes and bananas then cut them into small pieces.
- Put the mixture of the cut mangoes and bananas in a blender, then pour the strawberry yoghurt into the blender too.
- Then connect the blender to the electricity and switch it on. Let all the fruits be crushed completely. Then serve you juice it will be ready..
- You can add milk to the mixture or some water according to the way you want your drink to be. I needed a heavy drink so didn't add either of them.
Add additional fruit juice until desired consistency is reached. Combine the banana, mango, yogurt, and juice in a blender; blend until nearly smooth. Last up in our smoothie recipes with yogurt: the strawberry mango smoothie! It's got a creamy and luscious texture and the perfect fruity flavor. Mango is ideal for smoothies because of its bright sweetness.