Recipe: Tasty Calcium-Rich Daikon Radish Salad
Calcium-Rich Daikon Radish Salad. Finely julienne the daikon radish, put into a bowl of cold water, then drain well. Finely shed the shiso leaves, and combine with the daikon radish, sakura shrimp and aonori seaweed. Tranfer to a serving plate, and top with the chirimen jako and Japanese style dressing.
Because of this, it is a good idea to eat a variety of the vegetables listed on this page, together with other calcium rich foods, in order to meet your daily needs. Getting your calcium intake from greens may or may not be as hard as you think. Radish recipes, Indian Mooli, Radish recipes. You can cook Calcium-Rich Daikon Radish Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Calcium-Rich Daikon Radish Salad
- Prepare 5 cm of Daikon radish.
- It’s 1 of Chirimen jako – boiled and salt-cured baby sardines.
- It’s 1 of Sakura shrimp – tiny dried shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Aonori.
- You need 1 of Japanese style dressing.
Radish is also known as Mooli, Mula or Muli. It is a root vegetable with a crisp texture and a peppery hot flavour, which varies from mild to very strong depending on its age and type. Calcium-rich vegetables you should eat include rhubarb stalks, turnip and mustard greens, spinach, broccoli, kale, and okra. Calcium is vital for keeping your bones and teeth healthy.
Calcium-Rich Daikon Radish Salad step by step
- Finely julienne the daikon radish, put into a bowl of cold water, then drain well..
- Finely shed the shiso leaves, and combine with the daikon radish, sakura shrimp and aonori seaweed..
- Tranfer to a serving plate, and top with the chirimen jako and Japanese style dressing..
If you want sources other than dairy, turn to veggies like rhubarb, spinach, and turnip and mustard greens to add to your calcium intake. Big Beautiful Summer Salad: This gorgeous and healthy summer vegetable salad is loaded with pretty produce, including golden beets, avocado, corn, microgreens and radishes. Chickpeas and edamame add substance and an herb-filled buttermilk-avocado dressing makes this salad really special. Alter this salad however you wish, depending on what's fresh at the grocery store and in season. This dish is perfect for the Spring and Summer.