How to Cook Appetizing Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts
Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts. Great recipe for Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts. I usually use wine, ginger, and green onions to cook the chicken, but I added fresh herbs from my garden and some oil instead, and it came out more moist than usual. You can use any of your favorite herbs.
In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, field. Place the lettuce, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, and red onion in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly distribute. You can have Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts
- It’s 3 of pieces Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Shio-koji(or salt).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ White wine.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of twig Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of pack Daikon sprouts.
- It’s 1/4 of Red onion (onion).
- You need 1 of Bonito flakes.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- You need 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoon ● Ponzu.
- It’s 1 of ● Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of ● Sugar.
- It’s 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoon ● Olive oil.
Slice the chicken tenders and top each salad portion with an equal amount. Hand-breaded chicken tenders, fresh greens, cheddar and jack cheese, tomatoes, carrots. This item cannot be added to the cart.. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts instructions
- To steam the chicken tenders: Arrange the chicken on a plate and sprinkle on the ingredients marked with ★ in order. Place the rosemary (or other herb) on top, wrap it with plastic wrap and cook it at 700W for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Turn the chicken over and cook it for another 1 minute..
- The cooking time depends on the size of the chicken. Check the chicken when you turn it over, and adjust the cooking time if necessary. Leave the chicken, with the plastic on, until they are cool..
- Shred the chicken from Step 2 with your hand..
- Onions: Thinly slice the onion and soak it in water for about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and pat dry with paper towels. Daikon sprout: Cut in half lengths..
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients marked with ● to make the dressing. Mix the chicken from Step 3 and onion from Step 4 with the dressing. Add the daikon sprout and toss them evenly. Serve it on a plate and garnish with the bonito flakes..
- I used Cinzano Dry Vermouth; a blend of white wine with essences of herbs and spices, instead of white wine. This flavorful drink is good for cooking and drinking..
Steps Place the chicken tenderloin on a plate. Marinate with sake, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cooking chicken tenders in the microwave is a fast and easy solution to your last-minute meal challenge. Chicken tenders that have only been partially cooked before being frozen, though, can contain bacteria. Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper to make them thinner and more even in thickness.