Recipe: Perfect Sassy Penne Pasta
Sassy Penne Pasta. Simple how to recipe on making baked penne pasta. There is not a lot left over when we have this 🙂 it is so good! Please take a moment to visit my new.
These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? See more ideas about Recipes, Pasta recipes, Penne pasta recipes. You can have Sassy Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sassy Penne Pasta
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- Prepare of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- You need of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- Prepare of lb. Ground Chuck.
- You need of onion (minced).
- Prepare of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- You need of of American Cheese.
- Prepare of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Parsley Flakes.
Of protein per serving with no saturated fat. If you're looking for a healthy, quick, vegan pasta recipe- this is it! Spicy chickpeas tossed with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and a light cashew sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Tomato Basil Penne Pasta.
Sassy Penne Pasta instructions
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..
This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy! Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Stir well, adding a little pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce. You're the most ubiquitous pasta shape on the block.