Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Sauce with dried figs
Sauce with dried figs. Remove the stems from the figs (if any) and coarsely tear them up by hand into the sauce, removing the seeds if desired. Add the salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. This cranberry sauce with dried Calimyrna figs has a chutney-like texture.
Bring the wine to a simmer in a small saucepan. Drain, and add the chopped figs to the Base Cranberry Sauce and cook. Cover; bring to boil over high heat. You can have Sauce with dried figs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauce with dried figs
- You need 6-8 of dried figs finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
Discard the herb sprigs and cinnamon sticks (some of. I would not serve it to any children. I served it over ricotta cheesecake, maybe it would be different with the chicken, but I doubt it. Take a deep bottomed pan and add dried cranberries and water.
Sauce with dried figs instructions
- Boil the dried figs in the wine over slow heat until they are tender..
- Keep a few boiled pieces to add in the end and blend the rest with all the other ingredients in a blender..
Cook, on a high flame, for one minute. After one minute, reduce the flame. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. This chutney can start with fresh or frozen cranberries. Versatile figs are delicious in these recipes for cookies, cake, appetizers, and more.