Recipe: Tasty Dry fruit chocolate lollipops
Dry fruit chocolate lollipops. Top the chocolate filled molds with dried fruit to make double sided lollipops, again arrange the dried fruit in the pattern of your choice. Lift the lollipop sticks upward, and the chocolate lollipops should pop out of the mold easily. Not all dried fruits are created equally—so that's why Esty is using dehydrated fruits from Fruits by Pesha for these stunning chocolate fruit pops for Tu Bishvat!
Cool completely before storing so no moisture collects in the bag or container. Pour the chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper. Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate out until it is roughly ¼" in thickness. You can cook Dry fruit chocolate lollipops using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruit chocolate lollipops
- You need 150 gm of almonds grinded.
- You need 150 gm of walnuts grinded.
- It’s 200 gm of dates grinded.
- Prepare of For liquid chocolate :.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar approx.150 gm.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutrella chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coco powder.
- It’s as needed of Toothpicks.
- You need of For decoration:::::.
- Prepare as needed of grinded almonds and walnuts in a plate.
- You need as needed of Multicolor saunf in a plate.
Immediately top with the almonds, dried cranberries and dried apricots. Dried fruit is the perfect candy addition: bold and flavorful, it contains the natural sweetness, tang, and flavor of fruit in a small, chewy package. Whether it's tangy dried cranberries or apricots, tart dried cherries, or sweet and chewy dried raisins or figs, these favorite dried fruit candies perfectly showcase dried fruits along with other ingredients like chocolate, nuts, and spices. Previous Next Nature's Fruit in ChocolatE Hyper-Chilled Fresh Hyper-Dried Fresh Hyper-Chilled Nature's Fruit in Chocolate Raspberries White & Milk Chocolate Blueberries White & Dark Chocolate Cherries White & Dark Chocolate Raspberries White & Dark Chocolate Strawberries White & Milk Chocolate Bananas Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Hyper-Dried Nature's Fruit in Chocolate Raspberries Dark.
Dry fruit chocolate lollipops instructions
- For dry fruit balls::::::::first take a bowl and mix almonds, walnuts and dates.
- Make a dough.
- Make small balls.
- Toothpick balls ke inside dale..
- For chocolate syrup::::::::: take a pan add sugar and water for one taar chashani..
- Jab chashni ban jae gas slow karein.and add nutrella chocolate. Mix it.off the gas..
- Now take a pan boil the water.slow the gas.place the nutrella chocolate pan on this boiling water pan(double boiler)..
- Add coco powder and mix it properly..
- Take a dry fruit lollipop and dip in the chocolate syrup. Then add roll in the grinded dry fruits for garnishing..
- Take other dry fruit lollipop and dip in the chocolate syrup. And roll in the sonf.Baki sb lollipops ke sath bhi esa karein..
With the close supervision and care of our fruit harvest, we can be certain we are selling our customers the best dried fruit under the sun. Products include chocolate covered fruits, truffles, chocolate bars with fruit and our signature Cranberry Bog Frogs®. The emphasis is on unique, high quality, gourmet fruit and chocolate. Chocolate-Lace Lollipops with Dried Fruit & Nuts This sweet delight is a classic combination of chocolate and dried fruit but in the form a pretty lollipop. The beautiful and unique chocolate bouquet for your Valentine!