Recipe: Tasty Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad
Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad. A very quick and easy tuna pasta salad that's perfect for lunchboxes and picnics. Rinse the pasta and broccoli in a colander under running water until cold. Drain well and tip into a mixing bowl.
We totally love the mix of pasta and tuna! Especially when it is with corn and onions! Mix the cooked pasta together with the tuna, sweet corn, tomatoes, and green onion, and toss in the dressing. You can have Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad
- You need of Any shape of pasta for 2 people.
- It’s of Tuna drain.
- Prepare of sweetcorn boiled.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of course black pepper.
- Prepare of Optional :- olives, lettuce,dice tomatoes,dice onion.etc.
Roasted-Potato and Sweet Corn SaladEat Yourself Skinny. This healthy tuna pasta salad is one of the best pasta salads out there. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out.
Tuna and sweet corn pasta salad instructions
- Boil the pasta in salted water.cook till done.drain the pasta and let it cool..
- In a big mixing bowl add the pasta and all the ingredients and mix well. (You can adjust the consistency of the salad here by adding more mayonnaise or some cream). And you can add any of the vegetables you want.Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge..
- Serve cold.enjoy..
In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein. You can eat this hot, or as a cold pasta salad. When you don't have much money, you have to be a little adventurous! Because the sweetcorn and tuna can be eaten cold it does not matter if the tuna and sweetcorn are hot because you will be eating it cold.