Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage
Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage. Steamed clams or mussels make a fancy appetizer or a special entree, and with this recipe, you can do it on the fly for a spur-of-the-moment party. The most efficient way to double the number of clams and mussels is in two separate batches. Put in another plate while people begin eating and you won't.
Drunken Clams – How to Create a Flavorful Summer Time Appetizer. Bafela Kobi Na Muthiya / Steamed Cabbage Dumplings. Place clams in single layer in oven cooking bag set in shallow baking dish. You can have Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage
- Prepare 200 grams of Manila clams.
- You need 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes. NY Mag. • Brocolli rabe is in season for a short time; this • Enjoy a Washington special from Hudson's Bar and Grill: Manila steamed clams with shallots, white wine, and red pepper. This garlicky wine-sauced shellfish dish is served at The Stinking Rose, a garlic-themed restaurant in San Francisco. Romulo This dish from their menu features manila clams steamed in wine with sautéed garlic, which perfumes the shellfish with its nutty fragrance.
Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage instructions
- Get rid of any sand in the clams. Rinse the cabbage and tear into pieces. (Larger pieces are best). Cut the bacon into 2 cm slices..
- Lay the cabbage and bacon on a large heat proof dish. Place the clams on top and pour white wine over them. Tear the butter and sprinkle on the dish..
- Loosely cover with plastic film and cook in the microwave (for about 6-7 minutes at 700 W). Once the clams open, flip over, and they're done. Sprinkle on ground pepper if you like..
Microwave cabbage in non-metal containers to help preserve its nutrients and prevent it from creating a smelly house. Microwaving also speeds up the cooking process, and you only have to add water to make a healthy steamed cabbage recipe. Here is how to make Steamed Clams and Cabbage with Butter. It can be made quickly and easily using Fish/Seafood. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce.