Recipe: Appetizing Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes
Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes. Spoon the blueberries over the batter. Make the best Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes with this easy recipe. This is one of my all time favourite things to bake and I've made it more times than I've had hot dinners!
These are the blueberry cupcakes of my dreams! They have the texture of a cupcake instead of a muffin (thanks to the cake. These blueberry cupcakes are breakfast for dessert. You can cook Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 Cups of Blueberries.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk (Room Temperature).
- You need 3 of Egg Whites (Room Temperature).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter (Softened, at Room Temperature).
Fresh blueberries are mixed into vanilla cake — rather than muffin — batter, which is then topped with cinnamon streusel and swirls of. Classic blueberry cobblers and crisps bring a touch of down-home elegance to any summer get-together; try one of our recipes by itself or serve with a fresh. Looking for blueberry crisps, crumbles & buckle recipes? Blueberry Crisp II Allrecipes.com. this has mayonnaise in it!
Blueberry Crisp Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Lightly grease standard muffin pan cups or line with paper baking cups..
- Combine flour, baking powder & salt in a medium bowl. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat the sugar & butter for a minute on medium speed using an electric mixer OR use a Stand Mixer..
- Add milk & vanilla. Beat at low speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add in the flour mixture. Beat for 2 minutes..
- Add egg whites & beat 1 minute. Pour the batter 3/4th full in the prepared muffin pans. Spoon the Blueberries on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack..
- Enjoy warm. Happy Baking! 👩🏻🍳👨🏻🍳 (To reheat, microwave for 15-20 seconds/per cupcake)..
Somewhere in between pie, cake, and blondies is what you get with this FABULOUS blueberry dessert recipe! It's like blueberry pie and blueberry crisp in one. Literally the two best summer With my determination (but mostly a wicked craving for blueberry crumble pie) I conquered this little. These blueberry muffin cupcakes are one show-stopping, crowd-pleasing heckuva treat. This blueberry crisp recipe is the perfect summertime dessert!