Recipe: Delicious Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting
Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting Soft, light and moist lemon cupcakes loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with an easy lemon cream cheese frosting. These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for spring or summer! For the frosting: Cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Grease and flour two cupcake pans. Using a piping bag fitted with a star tip, top cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with Lemon Meringue Waffles and blueberries. You can cook Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting
- Prepare of For the cakes:.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 150 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 g of blueberries.
- Prepare of For the frosting:.
- You need 110 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- It’s 65 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 225 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dairy free milk.
- Prepare of zest of one lemon.
- Prepare 8 of blueberries for decoration.
To keep the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the cupcakes, drege them in powdered sugar. Gently fold the blueberries into the lemon cake batter. These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are bursting with vanilla, fresh blueberries and a hint of lemon. Piled high with a delicious lemon buttercream frosting and of course, it wouldn't be a cupcake with out SPRINKLES!
Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the caster sugar and dairy free spread Beat in the eggs one at a time Stir in the flour and the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between 8 muffin cases Bake in the oven for 20 minutes Allow to cool before frosting.
With spring in full swing and summer just around the corner, these cupcakes just scream warm weather and outdoor parties. Once upon a time, I made a batch of Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, and then ate them all. My husband and toddler were also involved in the mass cupcake consumption in our home. Because these cupcakes were deliciously soft, moist and comprised of little bursts of blueberry. These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes use lemon juice, lemon zest, and are topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting to really bring out the lemon flavor!