Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious raspberry / blueberry / chocolate chip / cola bottle cupcakes
raspberry / blueberry / chocolate chip / cola bottle cupcakes. These homemade chocolate cupcakes with creamy raspberry frosting taste like an indulgent, perfect little raspberry truffle. Or sandwiching cookie dough frosting between two cake batter chocolate chip cookies. I can already feel cavities forming after typing that.
I don't know what my obsession is with fresh berries lately, but I can't seem to get enough. And I couldn't resist stuffing cupcakes with a fresh raspberry filling. Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes are a classic flavor combination. You can cook raspberry / blueberry / chocolate chip / cola bottle cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of raspberry / blueberry / chocolate chip / cola bottle cupcakes
- Prepare of cake mix.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- You need 150 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 3 medium of eggs.
- You need 125 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- It’s of cake topping and fillings.
- Prepare 1 of double whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of fresh raspberrys & blueberrys.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of cola bottles/sweets of choice.
- You need 1 of icing sugar.
Rich chocolate cupcakes topped with delicious raspberry icing using fresh raspberry Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes. So you know how I mentioned last week that our air conditioning hasn't been up to par lately and we installed fans? Search results for #Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Fill chocolate cupcakes with raspberry preserves for a sweet surprise, and then top with a fresh berry for a nod to what's inside.
raspberry / blueberry / chocolate chip / cola bottle cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven 180°F.
- mix butter and sugar together, add 3 eggs..
- sieve flour and fold into mixture, add milk (optional) so mixture is smooth..
- when placing into cases, you can add fruit/chocolate chips to your cakes. place tablespoon of mixture in a cases then a filling of your choice, then top up your cupcake. (3 raspberrys/3 blueberrys will fill a centre).
- place in cupcake cases and cook. check using a toothpick that centre is cooked thoroughly..
- leave to cool, approx 30mins..
- whip cream and add 2 tablespoons of icing sugar, top raspberry cupcake and add fresh raspberry..
- you can top the rest of your cupcakes how ever you prefer..
- enjoy & have fun!.
Set the bar at your next party with these chocolate raspberry cupcakes. Using StayBrite Baking Cups will have you looking like a pro since the beautiful designs won't fade. Adapted from a King Arthur Flour recipe. Tried it with blueberries and it was awesome!! For the cupcakes. ⅔ cup. butter.