How to Make Appetizing Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing. I cook chicken breasts at least once a week. What keeps them interesting is that there are literally thousands of chicken breast recipes. Pan-roasted chicken with pan sauce—like this one flavored with morel mushrooms and shallots and lemon—is the ultimate weeknight staple.
Enjoy these gourmet stuffed morel mushrooms during their all-too-brief spring hunting season. Choose large, firm morels for stuffing. This is a once-a-year treat, seafood and cream cheese-stuffed whole morel mushrooms. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing.
- It’s 4 of Morel Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
The taste is simply to die for. Place the chicken breasts, skin side-down onto a chopping board. Remove the mini fillets from the main breast. Add the morels and cook for two minutes.
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing step by step
- Pound out each chicken breast till very thin. Prepare Stuffing according to the box directions. Spread a generous amount of stuffing in center of chicken breast and top with 1 Morel Mushroom..
- Roll eac chicken breast up and dredge in flour. Brown in a skillet with a small abount of oil. Place all 4 browned Chicken breast in a baking dish and cover. Bake for 45 to a hour at 350°F.
Add the sherry and boil to reduce the liquid by half. Spoon the mushroom sauce over the chicken then spoon some pasta alongside. This Chicken breast with Morel Mushroom sauce is easy to make and sure to impress. It's based on just a few simple techniques that any cook can Here, I show you how to make a seared chicken breast with a morel mushroom cream sauce. Josh Eggleton shares his duck breast recipe, which includes a supremely comforting potato dauphinoise and braised chicory.