Recipe: Delicious Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity
Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity. Tutti frutti loaf, transform break time to fun time with this loaf that looks, smells and tastes just amazing. Ingredients All purposes flour Dry yeast Sugar Tutty fruity Oil / ghee custard powder. This wonderful breakfast fruit and nut bread recipe is my take on Publix Breakfast Bread.
Tutti Frutti bread is commonly used Pav for Bun Maska in Mumbai. This bread goes great with afternoon tea and morning breakfast. You can be creative with your vegetarian sweet tutti frutti bread by using dry fruits, nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds etc. You can have Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry Yeast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of regular Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soft unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of assorted Dry fruits and Tutty fruity.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed nuts to garnish.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Flax seeds to garnish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Milk to brush.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rolled Oats to garnish.
The tutti frutti which we added made this bread sweet and it tasted great as it is sliced fresh from the loaf served warm. But i toasted it with some butter and had the next day and it tasted divine. I strongly suggest you to try this and let me know how it turned out for you. Tutti Frutti Bread Recipe, How To Make Tutti Frutti Bread Recipe.
Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity instructions
- In 1 cup of warm water add yeast and 1teaspoon of milk..
- Keep aside for 10 minutes to broom..
- In a big mixing bowl add both kinds of flour, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and salt..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- Add dry fruits and tutty fruity. Mix again..
- After 10 minutes the yeast will broom. It's very important to broom the yeast, otherwise your bread will not be perfectly baked..
- Add soft butter to the yeast mixture and mix..
- Add the liquid to the dry mixture and start mixing with your hand..
- Mix and knead to form a soft and sticky dough. Add warm water(approx 1/3rd cup) if necessary..
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to make it little elastic..
- Keep in a big bowl, rub some oil on the surface, cover and keep in a warm place for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- I kept the dough overnight as the weather is very cold here. If the weather is humid and little warm, 4 hour is enough to make the dough double in size..
- Next morning I took out the dough, punch it and form a rectangle..
- Grease a cake or loaf tin of 8×5 inch, grease with oil and place the dough in it..
- Cover and keep again in warm place for an hour or two to rise..
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Brush the prepared loaf dough with little milk..
- Sprinkle some crushed nuts, flax seeds and oats to garnish..
- Bake the loaf for about 35-40 minutes. Reduce the heat of the oven to 170 degree after 15 minutes of baking. I also put off the upper rod of the oven after 15 minutes..
- Take out the loaf, keep for 10 minute to cool a little..
- After 10 minutes demould it and keep some more time to slice it..
- The bread is very soft, little chewy and full of flavours..
An appealing look with amazing taste liked by every age group and had at any time. Is known for the pasta along with the pizza, Italian meals are easy recipes with not many ingredients but of outstanding. Tutti-fruity, a colorful combination of chopped and candied fruits are used in cake Wash and dry before using the spoon in different colors. Tutti Frutti Bread as the name suggests, primarily has a sweet and delicious flavour of tutti frutti in it. The bread serves as a good dish to be served for breakfast and also as an evening snack to be served with some tea, coffee or a glass of juice.