Recipe: Tasty Dried Fruit Crusty Bread
Dried Fruit Crusty Bread. Made with carambola (star fruit) yeast water, this gorgeous homemade artisan bread is made to delight. It has a wonderful crust and an airy crumb, making. Oh, you thought you couldn't make bakery-style artisan bread at home?
Yeasted bread has never been easier. This simple mixing method produces the most beautiful and crusty cranberry nut no knead bread with practically zero hands-on Cranberries: Dried cranberries (or raisins!) are best for this wet dough. I haven't tried this bread with fresh or frozen cranberries. You can have Dried Fruit Crusty Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried Fruit Crusty Bread
- It’s 200 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 7 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 60 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 30 grams of Candied orange peel.
- Prepare 170 ml of Water.
Making crusty bread often calls for baking in a Dutch oven. But if you don't have one, or want to make extra, we have you covered with these substitutes! Steam is useful because it keeps the outside of your loaf from setting before the bread rises, drying out, or baking too quickly (you don't want to burn. Plan ahead for this easy bread — an overnight or all-day rise gives it terrific flavor.
Dried Fruit Crusty Bread step by step
- Pour hot water over the raisins and drain in a sieve. Lightly roast then finely chop the walnuts. Mix the ingredients marked ● together in a bowl..
- Add the salt, sugar, yeast and water to the bowl from Step 1. When finished kneading, add the fruits and walnuts, and mix into the dough..
- Allow to rise until twice the original size, then divide into 5 portions, shape into rounds, and let sit for 20 minutes. Reshape them as you like, and allow to rise for a second time..
- Make small cuts in the surface and spray lots of water on top. Preheat the oven to 230℃, lower to 210℃, and bake for 15 – 18 minutes..
No knead marathon bread is a hearty breakfast bread that is very simple to make. Loaded with seeds, dried fruit & shredded carrot. A simple EASY recipe for No-Knead Sourdough Bread that takes very little hands-on time, rising Please try to get your loaves crusty and deeply golden. Let them go a bit longer than you might think A dry dough will yield a slightly denser, less airy loaf but will be easier to work with, in the beginning. I have made this bread often!