Recipe: Yummy Bread Gulab Jamun stuffed with dry fruits
Bread Gulab Jamun stuffed with dry fruits. Bread gulab jamun recipe with step by step pics. Place a few sliced or chopped pistachios in the center. You can also use sliced almonds or cashews or raisins.
Dry gulab jamun recipe is different from kala jamun. To make the dry gulab jamun, jamuns are made the regular way and then soaked in sugar syrup till they absorb the syrup and become soft from inside. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup. You can cook Bread Gulab Jamun stuffed with dry fruits using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Gulab Jamun stuffed with dry fruits
- It’s 5 of bread pieces.
- You need as needed of Finely chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying.
As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a Gulab jamuns can be served warm or at room temperature. Gulab jamun is one of the desserts I make the more often, because this is an easy recipe to make. i have posted quite a few gulab jamun recipes in my blog, but i always wanted to post a video recipe using mtr jamun mix. to be honest, jamun is one of the first recipes i started to make during my college days. having said that i never thought, i would ever end up making a sponsored video post for mtr. Bread Gulab Jamun is very easy to prepare and is a quick alternative to the regular gulab jamuns. You can use leftover bread also for this.
Bread Gulab Jamun stuffed with dry fruits step by step
- Boil sugar and water on low flame, once the sugar gets dissolved, add cardamom powder. Boil the sugar syrup until it becomes slightly sticky..
- Trim the edges of the breads, cut and grind in mixer..
- Add the powdered bread in a wide bowl and then add milk..
- Knead the dough till you get soft dough..
- Divide the dough and make small balls out of the dough..
- Roll the dough to small balls than flatten it and stuff the chopped dry fruits inside it and close the ends carefully and make a perfect ball out of it..
- Heat oil or ghee in a frying pan on medium heat, deep fry the balls and take it out..
- Drop the fried gulab jamun in the sugar syrup and let it to soak for atleast 1 hr..
- Serve it..
Soon I will be posting gulab jamun from scratch using khoya. Today we will learn how to make this instant Gulab jamun using bread following our easy. Dry Jamun or sukha gulab jamun made with khoya (evaporated milk solids) and cottage cheese. dry jamun recipe is similar to the kala jamun Easy Bread Malpua Recipe / Stuffed Malpua Recipe – Easy Diwali Sweets Recipes – Yummy Tummy. Malpua is one of my favourite desert. Bread gulab jamun recipe with step by step instructions, notes and tips with video.