How to Make Yummy Banana Bread with dry fruits
Banana Bread with dry fruits. Simple banana bread dry fruits cake. quick and easy good for beginners. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say This banana bread was very moist, despite the fact that I didn't have enough bananas (I compensated for the remaining quantity with some applesauce).
Then dust some flour over dried fruits, so that they stay on top of the cake. But banana bread, like many quick breads, gets even better when you add in an extra ingredient to give it some more flavor and texture. There are so many types of dried fruit to play with, you can keep changing up this bread all year long. You can have Banana Bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with dry fruits
- It’s 3-4 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or less.
- Prepare 4 of dry apricot/ chopped.
- It’s 4 of dry figs/ chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of macadamia/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Small dried fruit such as cranberries, blueberries, and of. Make this show-stopper yeasted bread, with dried fruits and sweet glaze, for a special breakfast or brunch. This allows the batter to develop the gluten, or the structure, of the bread. Look for different varieties of dried fruit mixtures.
Banana Bread with dry fruits instructions
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).
Some have more raisins, apples and apricots, while others have. Banana bread falls into the "quick bread" category of baked goods, so it should be quick and easy. No need to use butter—you can reserve it for cake. I love banana bread and often find that the recipe I use seems to end up with dry bread. I'll be sure to try your recipe and awesome tips.