How to Make Yummy Bread Kesar Dry fruit Kulfi
Bread Kesar Dry fruit Kulfi. Dry Fruit Kesar Kulfi, no Indian meal is complete without a serving of Indian ice-cream – the kulfi! Kulfi holds a special place in Mughal cooking. This Dry Fruit Kulfi is a traditional recipe, in proper Mughlai style, loaded with dry fruits and flavoured with saffron and cardamom.
This Kulfi is also a classic, traditional old fashioned Indian icecream. These Indian dessert is full of nuts and I have tried Almond (Badam) Kulfi and Saffron (kesar) kulfi. Both are delicious and amazing frozen treats. You can have Bread Kesar Dry fruit Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Kesar Dry fruit Kulfi
- Prepare 4 of Bread slices (without the sides).
- Prepare 250 ml of cream milk.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 2 pinches of saffron string (soaked in 2 teaspoons of milk).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mixed dryfruits (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
I used to binge on lot of kulfis since my. bangladesh too. moreover, kulfi's have very similar texture and appearance to a normal ice cream. however, these are more rich and creamier. also furthermore, i wanted to touch base with the history of kulfi recipe before jumping into actual recipe. basically, kulfi is a persian word and the origin of this. A kesar kulfi falls among the list of favourites of many Indians. To try this awesome kulfi recipe. You can also add some dry fruits to this ice cream recipe.
Bread Kesar Dry fruit Kulfi instructions
- First of all, grind the bread until it becomes a powder. Then warm some milk in a pan..
- Now, add some sugar and the bread powder in the pan. Now, add saffron strings and cardamon powder and mix till a thick paste. Now, switch off the flame..
- Let it cool down. Now, mix the batter in a mixer till it becomes fluffy. Now, take a kulfi mould and add the batter into it. Let it freeze for approximately 4 hours..
- Garnish the kulfi with some chopped dryfruits. Your Bread Kesar Dryfruit Kulfi is ready to serve..
But, we will use only pistachios for making kesar kulfi. This is because the two flavours, kesar and pistachios blend well to give out an awesome. Be the first to review this product. You're reviewing: Dry Fruit Kesar Kulfi. *Nickname. Kesar Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Kesar Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Kesar Kulfi ingredients and cooking method) About Kesar Kulfi Recipe: Kulfi is one of the most loved summer dessert from Indian cuisine and is also popular in the neighbouring countries as well.