Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Porriage bread fruit
Porriage bread fruit. In a mixing bowl combine the yogurt, egg, milk and bicarbonate of soda. Stir in the oats, salt and cup of mixed nuts and seeds (if you so wish). Ensure all ingredients are well blended into a doughy texture and then transfer mixture to loaf tin.
Blackberry and apple porridge Stir through coarsely grated apple (core and all) and runny honey, then squash in a handful of blackberries. Top with more fruit and a drizzle of syrup. Banana, almond and cinnamon porridge In Minnesota's "Finnish Triangle," vispipuuro, a sweet, whipped, pudding-like porridge, is sometimes made with a tart wild fruit called the highbush cranberry. You can cook Porriage bread fruit using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Porriage bread fruit
- You need 8 pieces of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare 5 cups of Ukwa (bread fruit).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Potash.
- You need 1 cup of Palm oil.
To oat mixture, add eggs, margarine or butter, and. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder and soda, spices, and salt, and add them to the wet ingredients in the bowl. Start the day right with this healthy baked banana porridge containing walnuts, banana and cinnamon.
Porriage bread fruit instructions
- Rinse the ukwa,boil in a pressure pot with water almost filling the pot..
- Boil it for 1hour with intense heat in btw it as is boiling dissolve the potash in small amount of water and pour in the boiling ukwa..
- The potash softens it add salt to taste when is soft enough drain the water out..
- In a pot put palmoil and fresh pepper.use a spartular and turn.Then serve it with the water you drained out.simple.
Add to dry ingredients; mix until well blended. Cool slightly Serve topped with milk or yogurt and fruit, if desired. Store leftover oatmeal tightly covered in refrigerator. Quick and easy maple oatmeal bread recipe. Follow this recipe to learn how to make soft homemade oatmeal bread from scratch.