How to Cook Delicious Rogers spicy brown sugar wing's
Rogers spicy brown sugar wing's. The flavors in these Spicy Brown Sugared Chicken Wings are delicious. You get the heat from the chilli paste, and combine that with the brown sugar, it really is a lovely flavor. These spicy brown sugared chicken wings would be perfect for a party or a game day night.
Honey-ginger Baked Chicken Wings, Honey-garlic Baked Chicken Wings, Sweet Asian Sticky Wings. Line a baking sheet with foil (for easy clean-up), and spritz the foil with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except wings. You can have Rogers spicy brown sugar wing's using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rogers spicy brown sugar wing's
- It’s 3 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1/4 cup of franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of tabasco.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Add wings and mix with your hands so the wings are coated with the spice mixture. These Sriracha Brown Sugar Baked Wings are a little sweet, a little spicy and a little tangy. They get amazingly crispy in the oven, then finish with the sriracha brown sugar glaze that is totally mouth-watering and addictive! I never used to be a wing person, but for some reason I always feel the urge to make them when football is on.
Rogers spicy brown sugar wing's step by step
- melt butter.
- add all ingredients except brown sugar.
- marinate chicken for four hours.
- preheat oven to 375.
- arrange wings in 9×13 baking dish with marinade.
- cook for hour and a half.
- remove wings and place on cookie sheet and sprinkle brown sugar on each wing.
- broil on top shelf for approx 4 Mins.
In a bowl, mix the brown sugar and all the spices. Pour half or the dry mixture into the bag and shake well. Add the remaining dry mixture and shake once more to evenly coat the chicken wings. Place the chicken wings on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. There's soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable oil, garlic powder, ground ginger, and cayenne pepper.