Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chocolate Bread Pudding
Chocolate Bread Pudding. Bread pudding—that magical combination of milk, cream, eggs and yes, bread—is so incredibly The bread pudding gets an extra special touch from melted chocolate poured over the top after the. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. Dark chocolate bread pudding, great for a sweetheart or Valentine's Day dessert.
Do I really need to continue? chocolate bread and butter pudding gordon ramsay, chocolate bread and butter pudding guardian, chocolate The Yummiest chocolate bread pudding calories special on juru solek recipes site. How to make chocolate bread pudding. A demonstration of our easy recipe which includes milk stout for extra chocolatey infusion. You can have Chocolate Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Nutella/Hershey's or any chocolate spread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 g of soft unsalted butter.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of chopped nuts.
Not another bread pudding. oh, but this is the best for those chocolate lovers. Get the recipe for Chocolate Bread Pudding. On a cutting board, cut bread into small cubes. This chocolate bread pudding is decadent and rich without being too sweet, which means it's basically the perfect dessert.
Chocolate Bread Pudding step by step
- Trim edges of bread slices and crumble. Grease a baking dish. Spread bread on dish.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl well.
- Add chocolate spread, milk and butter. Mix thoroughly.
- In case you do not wish to use chocolate spread, use cocoa powder and sugar as substitute.
- Pour the mixture over bread and rest on the counter for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with nuts or chocolate if required.
- Serve warm.
My husband and I started dating in mid-November. Bread pudding covered in rich, gooey, delicious, warm chocolate. Perfect for an indulgent This ensures the bread pudding doesn't turn into mush when baked. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Bread Pudding. Chocolate Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.