Easiest Way to Make Yummy Deep fried potatoes and green bananas served with beef stew and spinach
Deep fried potatoes and green bananas served with beef stew and spinach. Matoke-green bananas is a common dish in east Africa, very healthy and easy to make. Come join me as i teach you how to prepare the best matoke. Everyday after school or at weekends I did food prep, peeling potatoes, onions, cleaning pots… Sometimes watching the cooking, joining in to make mandazis, chapati or chai.
This is a beef shank stew with potato, banana (plantains or saba), cabbage, chorizo, and long green. Fried Banana – This is a simple recipe, but a good one. Fried Bananas are sweet tasty treats can be eaten Yes, bananas can be fried, and they can be quite addictive if done right. You can cook Deep fried potatoes and green bananas served with beef stew and spinach using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep fried potatoes and green bananas served with beef stew and spinach
- It’s 12 of potatoes.
- It’s 5 of green bananas.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt in 1ltr of simmering water.
You can serve it as a side Preheat some cooking Oil, enough for deep frying. Peel the bananas and slice into about a. These Moroccan-spiced deep-fried potatoes are easy to make and a delicious change from French fries or baked potatoes. Serve these deep-fried cubed potatoes as a side to tagines, fried fish, eggs, grilled meats, or sandwiches.
Deep fried potatoes and green bananas served with beef stew and spinach instructions
- Peel the bananas and potatoes and wash them throughly.
- Have a separate sufuria with simmering water and add salt in the water to season (you can add any other spice in the hot water yo add flavor to the potatoes. i added beef masala. you can add tumeric to give color).
- Add the clean bananas an potatoes to the simmering water and cover for 10 mins to allow the flavors to incorporate well and the potatoes &bananas to soften.
- Have your oil heating as you wait to uncover the potatoes.
- Uncover the potatoes and remove them from the water.
- By now you oil is hot. carefully put the potatoes and bananas to the oil and fry them.
- To avoid oil you can as well oven roast the bananas and potatoes..
- After they cook well in oil remove and put them in a tray having spread a paper towel on the tray.
- Serve with beef stew and spinanch.
- Bon appetit!!.
Wash the cut potatoes, and let them drain. Deep fried until golden and served with a ready caramel sauce. Fried Bananas – Crispy Fried Bananas Recipe – Rasa Malaysia. Health and crispy fried bananas is one of the best banana recipes! Asian Deep Fried Banana, Sweet Potato and Taro Recipe by Cooking with Morgane.